Lancaster University is pleased to announce the offer of a generous scholarship known as the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship for International Students UK to students with high academic performance who wish to enroll in a Masters degree program at the University commencing for 2022–2023 academic session.
This Lancaster Business scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by the University Management School.
This scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver and will be automatically awarded if students meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions outlined as you read down below.
Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship for International Students At a glance
- Study level: Postgraduate taught students in Business Masters programmes
- Country of origin: International
- Based on: Various criteria
- Scholarship Amount: £4,000
Lancaster University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students Worth:
A scholarship of £4,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining Postgraduate Taught programmes within Lancaster University Management School.
The award is for 2022 entry only. The Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
Lancaster Masters Scholarship Eligible Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
Business Masters Scholarship for International Students at Lancaster University UK 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the For Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business
- Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
How to Apply
- Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown.
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed.
- The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
Visit the official website for more details on how to apply