The Chalmers University of Technology is looking for highly motivated students to apply for its International PhD Positions in Mechanical Systems Dynamics.
This student position is available for the most talented candidates commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. This student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to solve future issues with the support of engineering methods. Chalmers educates its pupils how to think independently and apply engineering principles to meet future issues.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for this funding programme.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- you must have a Master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field. A suitable background is a Master of Science (Swedish: civilingenjör) in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or engineering physics with emphasis on solid mechanics, structural dynamics and computational methods.